Wednesday, August 12, 2009

13th August

Hey guys!today I did the competition àt my school.I was at tarik tambang.and I was like,so happy to see someone today!but he lefts so quickly ): so I want to tell my friends about that but they seem that they aren't interested. So I went to talk with rivan yura icham herharites haha.they're really good listeners.and guess what?I took a picture with farrel!! :D that makes me really really happy.but something makes me sad to ):

LOOK!


i look terrible,yes -_-


oh and the biatch I've told you at the post "biatch" is really annoying and a bitch.why didn't she brought along her fisheye? Coward. Okay so we win at the first round of tarik tambang but we lost at the second round.oooh and after that i went to the 'kantin' at the back of the elementary school with the others.but i was tired so i joined rivan and icham to go upstairs.when i was walking at the elementary corridor i saw farrel sat in front of a classroom.so i greeted him,i said "farreeel" and waved at him.AND HE WAVED BACK!! he's so cute cause he's sooo small -_- and he smiled shyly rite. but then we weren't going upstairs,but we talked while watched the teachers played ping-pong at the ping-pong table,and shared stories too.the rest of the day i can't seem to remember it well haha.so thats all for now,bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home